The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Up Your Lowered Boss Pics + Details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfolsom28 said:
20130710_163418_zps42df07ac.jpg
H&R super sport lowering springs.

Car looks great! How is the ride? Did you keep the stock struts or aftermarket? More pics, I think these are the springs I am going with.

Swiesz said:
Car looks great! How is the ride? Did you keep the stock struts or aftermarket? More pics, I think these are the springs I am going with.
I'm not going to lie I love the look but the rode is more harsh than I thought it was going to be. I am on the stock struts and shocks but I'm about to order som eibach pro struts and shocks to help with the ride. And ill upload some more pics.

jfolsom28 said:
I'm not going to lie I love the look but the rode is more harsh than I thought it was going to be. I am on the stock struts and shocks but I'm about to order som eibach pro struts and shocks to help with the ride. And ill upload some more pics.

The "harsh ride" is one of the factors I was concerned about. I noticed that those who went with Hotchkis springs were all positive about the ride quality.

I'm really happy with not only the handling, but the Boss rides much smoother with the Hotchkis IMHO.

Worth your time to research?

Boss949 said:
The "harsh ride" is one of the factors I was concerned about. I noticed that those who went with Hotchkis springs were all positive about the ride quality.

I'm really happy with not only the handling, but the Boss rides much smoother with the Hotchkis IMHO.

Worth your time to research?
I got the h&r cause they were the lowest lowering springs. I think it is more the stock strut and shock that is making the ride harsh. I think if I change those it will ride good.

jfolsom28 said:
I got the h&r cause they were the lowest lowering springs. I think it is more the stock strut and shock that is making the ride harsh. I think if I change those it will ride good.

You know, I didn't mean to quote and respond to you as I believe you are on the correct path. My comment was supposed to go to Swiesz for him to consider as an option. Sorry

Boss949 said:
You know, I didn't mean to quote and respond to you as I believe you are on the correct path. My comment was supposed to go to Swiesz for him to consider as an option. Sorry
Your fine. I don't even know if that will help so any feedback is good feedback.

Finally got my Boss up on a hoist to put in the Whiteline LCA relocation brackets which dramatically changed my LCA angle to the good. Also took a good look at the suspention that was installed prior to me purchacing the LS.
It has a Pedders SM Track 2 XA Package including -
SM F Control Arm Bushings 1
SM Antilift Dive Caster Bushes 1
SM Adj Pinion Angle Bushing 1
SM Adj Panhard Bar 1
SM F Sub Frame Bar 1
SM F Triangulated Brace 1
SM R Chassis Brace 1
SM Strut Tower Brace 1
581046 Camber Alignment Plates 1
SM SALEEN Xa Coilovers 1
SM Adj Rear Lower Control Arms 1
SM Swaybar package W LINKS 1

Pedders Saleen Xa Coilover
Boss16.jpg
Pedders Saleen SM Antilift/Dive Caster Bushings
Boss18.jpg
Pedders Saleen SM Rear Adjustable Lower Control Arms, SM Adj Panhard Bar, Mustang Rear 26mm Adjustable Swaybar, Whiteline LCA Relocation Brackets
photoLCA.jpg
Pedders Saleen SM Adj Pinion Angle Bushings
Boss1.jpg
Pedders Saleen Xa Rear Spring Shock
Boss20.jpg

Link to Pedders Suspention

http://www.peddersusa.com/products/Default.aspx?car=54-1566-2012-0

Anyone else running Pedders Saleen products?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel