The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 2.0 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Grant 302 said:
This is my 2,500th post! Had to make it a totally useless one...

@steveespo
I thought you'd have caught me this past season...what's up with that?!?

I dropped to 9th, I have refrained from posting in some threads I normally would because I feel I come off a little curt with my answers and don't want to insult anyone. Maybe will pick up the pace as the season starts but don't think I can catch you and Pete anyway.
Steve

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
steveespo said:
I dropped to 9th, I have refrained from posting in some threads I normally would because I feel I come off a little curt with my answers and don't want to insult anyone. Maybe will pick up the pace as the season starts but don't think I can catch you and Pete anyway.
Steve

Pedal to the metal. No excuses, Sir! 8)

Actually, both you and I are right behind Pete. CaliMR sold his Boss, and Scott is MIA.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I have a feeling my posts may become tinged with jealousy when the GT350 comes out. But I'm sure many of us could say the same.

TMO Supporting Vendors