The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
302BOB said:
Just tying in to this thread about nothing so everybody knows it's "open season"....as my posts continue to mount.... ;D

I know. ;) There's an art to 'ho-ing. Just trying to exhibit some of the trix as I go for 3,500 today....

Grant 302

302BOB said:
Grant 302, 3500 is surely a number you can reach, especially if you go toe to toe with me today. It's a number few of us will ever get to so savor it when you get there.

What you really need to do is start a build thread. I don't think I'm gonna push for today. But thanks for the offer!

Attention Folks!, Today might/will be the day Grant 302 breaks into the 3500 post count Plateau. When that happens I would like everyone to raise their glass/cup/can/bottle/parakeet....whatever you have on hand to salute him. He's a humble guy, so he may not welcome this recognition to his accomplishment....... :D

Grant 302

302BOB said:
Attention Folks!, Today might/will be the day Grant 302 breaks into the 3500 post count Plateau. When that happens I would like everyone to raise their glass/cup/can/bottle/parakeet....whatever you have on hand to salute him. He's a humble guy, so he may not welcome this recognition to his accomplishment....... :D

LOL. And thanks! 3,500 it is. :)

But I gotta correct you on that 'humble' nonsense! ;D

I was at the Snakes At The Lake event and missed the action here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel