The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 3.0 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Okay, so the wife and daughter picked up a few fireman in a vintage 1969 fire truck that was running in the the local Christmas parade and they drove by the homestead to see our lights. And here are a few pictures that I promised to share.

Shoot%20III%2018_zpshbjup1fx.jpg

Shoot%20III%2021_zpsfsf7ky71.jpgShoot%20III%2033_zpsiafrdd9f.jpg
Shoot%20III%2039_zpsnduozryw.jpg

And because I'm a Vodka Martini guy... My Favorite

Shoot%20III%209_zpsrf9v28um.jpg

You're house looks amazing! Have a Merry Christmas.

DONE with leaves in the yard for this season..whatever the wind blows here will stay till spring.The driveway is where the leaves will need to be picked up from here on out. Son painted our fall pumpkins blue & white for a Xmas display in front...nice touch............will be his last Xmas here with him planning to move out in January...........will miss him!..............Remember folks..........Cherish what you have while you have it!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I just here like....

15241868_10154752284188535_6199627448312617140_n.jpg

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
13938558_10154417177643535_4522767481516641844_n.jpg

Saw a grabber Blue Pre '15 Stang the other day...No GT badge or Boss stripes so I thought it must be a 6 popper. There were louder muffs added but that 6 wasn't making that sweet sound an eight makes..........maybe to his ears it was...what can I say , The roar & growl of the Boss has me Spoiled & you GT350 guys are a step beyond that!...............High temp today 23.........wind chill to-nite ZERO! Last Xmas it was in the low 60's..I don't think so this year.

Artic blast is on the east coast. woke up to first snow this year. Only 2" but first of the year.
Wood burning stove is on with a full complaint of oak to last the winter ahead.
I enjoy opening my windows up because its hotter than I care when its 20 degrees or less in my house. :)

Droughts then floods.....I guess it all evens out in the end. Snow squalls tonight with 2-4 more inches of snow late Friday into Saturday Morning. Good thing I still have my oem Pirrelli's on the Boss....More rain on Sunday with temps near 60 then back to near 30 on Monday...talk about a roller coaster ride.

Very nice display Rick! I had some "frost" Saturday morning also....almost 5" worth. Came down as a lite powder but became moisture laden when it turned to rain later on. Very heavy to shovel.........and to think winter doesn't officially get here til Wed.............I miss my tomato trees... :(

Planned on taking the Boss out today but it looks like temps will stay in the 20's...warming trend coming..maybe low 40's by wed. I'll use the truck today & hope for a warmer day tomorrow....No more snow in 7 day forecast...Santa & Rudolph will have to deal with what they got... ;)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bill Pemberton said:
Post Whore............hmmm, I prefer to think of myself in a more professional manner ( Post Prostitute). Er, yes I have a GT350 on order!

I've been to Nebraska and unless farmersonly.com is a house of ill-repute, I can't recall ever seeing a ho or a lady of the night in your fine state. Of course I haven't been looking either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors