The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Got my auto blip in the mail today....maybe install this weekend!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Got my auto blip in the mail today....maybe install this weekend!
Nice. Did you get the discount and did anything else arrive today?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Yes, and yes. Thank you!
Now give that free Blip-shift to the guy who injured his leg serving our country.
I think he's earned it.

mattlqx

Mustangless
So now that it's out there, does anyone else here High Heel and Toe besides Bill?

Think I'll stick with my BLiP...

I don't seem to have a problem with it! It's rather second nature at this point. It feels to me like I'd be half-way to running with an automatic without managing that. No offense to the multitude of people here that seem to prefer the blip box.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
There was a time I felt that way about power steering. Now, I'm thankful for it.

Any of you old geezers remember some other TV shows from the 60's? F troop with Wrangler Jane...I dream of Jeanie with Barbara Eden...The Munsters & Adams family..Gomer Pyle USMC & who can forget Batman. Those were the days...............Along with the blossoming muscle car wars.

Last edited:
Any of you old geezers remember some other TV shows from the 60's? F troop with Wrangler Jane...I dream of Jeanie with Barbara Eden...The Munsters & Adams family..Gomer Pyle USMC & who can forget Batman. Those were the days...............Along with the blossoming muscle car wars.

There's a channel in Orlando called MeTV
It still runs all those shows..you forgot Pettycoat Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel