The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
...or 232 posts later...

:D

Oh, you mean *his* 1,000 posts...

;)

That does remind me that I should visit one of my sisters who lives in Denver. Haven't been out there since the late '90s when her family was in Monument.

THIS JUST IN.....Millions still eagerly await TymeSlayer's 1000th post. This may have global implications.He was last seen driving a blue Boss 302 Mustang across Colorado in an attempt to evade the ever increasing Paparazzi chasing him.Shouts of "Pemberton" could be heard coming from the car.Rumors of him being attacked with a post digger have been unsubstantiated.Stay tuned................

After a rough stretch of rain storms (over 4" total) nice weather is settling in for the next 4 days with temps reaching near 70 by Tuesday. Plan on going to a car show/food drive on Sunday with my son. He recently added a BMW Z4 convertible to his stable & wants to air it out this weekend.....To clarify...The Boss will be leading the Beemer...............

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I think your right, it's pronounced differently depending on Coast. At least we all know how to pronounce Mustang Boss 302.

It just occurred to me, I'm not good at post whoring.
2Po

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Du nicht sprecken zie Deutsch ?

Zsooo --- translation for meine freund von Connecticut. A Beemer is always a BMW Motorcycle and a Bimmer is for the automobiles. Beemer came first , as motorcycles were how they started.

End of History Lesson fur das Ottomobile und das Motorrrzycle!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
17883665_10155180973558535_1839923386431312279_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel