The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the last news story you want to see when vacationing in Hawaii?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I doubt anyone here made the call:confused:
Ha! Probably right about that! :eek:

What's the last news story you want to see when vacationing in Hawaii?

shiznit. I dunno about last, but the list of bad news could be long.

When I lived here, I did have flights scheduled out to JFK on 9/12/01...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
And here it is: (Somebody cue the trumpets)
My 1000th post.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Thanks!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Preventative maintenance: I have to check & re-torque the left front Pea-Nut. Butter pull the shop manual for torque specs.

2HP

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, I told the Factory I needed my GT 350 here so I could celebrate this National Day of Celebration!! But since they declined to honor my request , it became a National Day of Mourning for me. I am hoping to have it , now , by May 2 ( National Teacher Day , since my wife is retiring from 42 years of teaching) or by Mother's Day on the 14th. My wife says it would be a wonderful present for her as I will quit whining around the house!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
It is also National Truffle Day. So make sure you treat yourself to this fine chocolate confectionery but not inside your new ride.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Why thanks, you insensitive Colorado Mary Jane wacko, as how could I even eat a truffle in my car when...................I don't have it yet!? Mean spirited Brighton bastige, and I was soooooo happy for you when you hit 1000 worthless , innocuous posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors