The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son sold his Z4...owning 3 vehicles proved to be too much for him to handle. Now He's down to his M3 & Jeep Wrangler...matching my Boss & Tacoma truck....I miss his Scion FRS...................We had nice rides together!!!...He's still on my car insurance.....OUCH!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm the only member logged on at this time 4:17 AM EDT so good nite/ good morning everyone...................
I didn't know anyone looked at that. Good morning from beautiful Lake Tahoe.

IMG_1853.JPG

Anybody for a nice cheery post.............It's summertime!!!!...enjoy your rides in whatever way you can, I prefer to take mine to the redline..;)...watch your gardens grow...mow the lawn when you have to....enjoy a busy bed if you have one...it don't get no better than this!!! Enjoy a good pizza ( or you fill in the blank) when you can.We all only get to do this once..............................Savor your time..............Bangin gears is a MUST!

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
Just found this topic :)

Not much track action lately with the Shelby, too busy working on the Cooper S and the 68 Cuda. But we took time off to enjoy the sun and the lakes around Detroit and got to Cass Lake to take the jet ski out for a spin. I messed up my back a few weeks ago but decided to ride anyway (the joy of being "young" still... or stupid, whatever you prefer ahahaha). Turned out to be a good idea as I crashed super hard on my last run on Sunday, and no more back pain ever since... there's got to be some logic somewhere in there, but I'm just enjoying my full mobility again so I don't care !

Have fun guys, with whichever toy you use :)

20376078_10213644820168377_2122673191842315520_n.jpg

yotah1, Glad to hear your back problem was solved....consider yourself VERY fortunate!!!! I get a pinched nerve in my lower back every so often that will fill me with UNBELIEVABLE pain.Walking is not even an option.This must be God's way of saying I enjoy my Boss too much. Good health is a blessing..Cherish it while you have it!!!

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
I do as much as I can, even though at only 30 years old, all my old childhood and teenage years injuries are starting to take their toll. But well, we only live once, so I try to make the best out of it, who knows how long it will last for any of us, so no time to waste :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel