The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the DMV today to turn in my son's plates off his recently sold Z4. In the past you went to the welcome desk gave them the plates, got a receipt and you were on your way.NNOOWWW you get a ticket number, which I waited almost an hour to be called to turn in the plates and get my receipt for the plates. What am I missing here?????...It must be DMV's have a reputation they have to maintain at any cost.........................:mad:

@302BOB isn't it past your bedtime?:eek:

You're not buying a Stang For it's "good" looks (which it has!) . It's the performance and sound that might grab your attention! If that's not the case Honda dealers might have what you're looking for.................BTW my Boss is 5 yrs old and is NOT TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another BTW...I know there are many more cars out there now with more HP than my Boss but my Boss has enough for me..;)

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Just the same, it looks better than the big-mouth, child-bearing hipped POS Camaro.

And so as not to offend any Camaro guys who may be reading this, I'll quote Al Czervik to Judge Smails "Oh, it looks good on you though..."

Getting ready to cut up watermelon #10 of the summer.We will surely break last year's mark of 14. I never could determine a way of picking a good one...it seems just the luck of the draw? The last one was the best so far and was gone in record time.Tomatoes are starting to come in now...not as good as last year (size & quality) but a home grown beats a store bought any day!........Now taking orders for BLT's & Grilled cheese's to go...........:D

Got w-melon # 13 today...#12 was a hit and disappeared fast..#13 will too! Had the Boss out over the weekend....Still getting lots of positive feedback! Tomato trees are a little slower coming in than last year which was an avalanche by this time..must be because not as hot as last year which is fine with me! I see the most getting ripe in another week.The Boss don't care.....Ready when I am............;)

Interesting event coming up very soon.....My message posting number will be the same as my Boss production number (1886) in the near future.....the big question is "should I stay or should I go now".VoodooBoss says it's past my bedtime........good nite/morning.......whatever.....................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel