The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday afternoon...rain just about over...tomorrow"s the pick of the Labor Day weekend...sunny near 80. Hon called me to watch ZZ Top from a last year concert on TV doing "Gimmie All Your Lovin" man those guys still got it! They gotta be nearing 70....That album "Eliminator"came out in 1979..I believe.

Saw this on the news...Royal Purple Raceway ( a drag strip) outside of Houston is closing for six months so cars flooded from Harvey's rains can be towed there so insurance adjusters can access their damage. It has over 100,000 parking capacity but is filling up quickly. Most cars are being deemed "totaled".....Judging by the extent of the flooding I can understand why.....There were a couple high end cars there which brought a tear to my eye.Hurricane Irma seems to be heading towards south Florida as a Cat 5 storm with sustained winds 0f 175 MPH & gusts to 220! Unlike Harvey this will be a more wind damage storm than Harvey..My Prayers go out to everyone in it's path!.

Hon always talking about moving somewhere where it's "nice" in the winter. "Irma" is one reason I would never consider Florida! They're saying Ct is not on the hit list for anything major from this storm....I hope they're right! My prayers go out to the folks that are..................

Full Moon staring down on me as I type this....Quiet night mid 50's ..I pray for the folks in Florida who will have to deal with a lot more from Irma than I will in CT.Remnants will come later in the week with some rain and wind but no major impact...Thank God!

I had a biz trip planned for Boston but decided not to go a few weeks ago. Two co-workers are heading out Monday. I hope they make it.

Heard this from the Sunday sermon today "Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain" I'm sure this applies to more than rough weather....;) Harvey & Irma victims may beg to differ....I feel their pain.

Just got back from the 9/11 event at Seaside. Met Son there just before the herd of thunder started arriving just after 1:00. They didn't stop coming in til almost 45 mins later. Only difference from last year was they closed the park to all traffic except the bikers ( for safety reasons I'm guessing) Seems ironic since ordinarily motorcycles are not allowed in the park any other time of the year.Great day! Great Time! Great Cause!.....Never Forget......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel