The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
What...no Hawaiian pizza?

Nothing Hawaiian about a 'Hawaiian' pizza! IOW, I don't eat pineapple out of a can...and while I like Canadians and Canadian bacon, I don't see why they're on a 'Hawaiian' pizza!

...though I do have two plants that don't bear fruit out here. :(

As far as sweet stuff with dinner...NAH...I don't even like cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving!...Forget about that mint julep with that Leg of lamb!..For me the sweets are for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Grant, BTW those pies look great!......and no hurry, I'm still chuggin along..;)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
As far as sweet stuff with dinner...NAH...I don't even like cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving!...Forget about that mint julep with that Leg of lamb!..For me the sweets are for dessert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Grant, BTW those pies look great!......and I'm still chuggin along..;)

Right now....Sapporo, Saki and Sushi!

2a2c5306d1fe9377939b1ecf00b38a3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention..........Cooked out yesterday (was still summer!) I did the burgers & dogs and Hon did some drumsticks...first batch big next batch humongous! Son came by for a taste as well a friend of ours. Turned out to be a great day. Still have those garden tomatoes to go with everything...;)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
BTW, That Sushi guy looks a little too happy. He may be trying to sell (get rid of) more than what's on the menu...you figure it out....has anyone seen his ex lately?
I told him "SMILE....I'll make ya famous!"

Took Son's Jeep for an oil change this AM. I'm getting too old for this!. With the big tires he has on this thing (I think he said 38") I'm going to need a ladder to get in soon! All tho fall came in yesterday today reached just about 90 degrees with the same forecast for the next few days. Great Boss driving weather in my book!!!......You know the drill.........GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another hot one today (Yesterday?)..got near 90 again..normal is 75 this time of year. Boss stayed in to watch the games & race..That Kyle Busch still impresses me!...I still don't trust that Sushi guy..................:mad:

Another summer day in the first week of Fall. Leaves on some trees are changing and falling already. It must be the sun's declining angle that signals them to do this and not the temperature. All those foliage nuts will be out soon....They obviously have no leaves to rake!....just thought I saw that Sushi guy wink..........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel