The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Don't get me started on health care, since the infamous words "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" I've had 5 insurance companies take money from me and then leave California before I could access any services. I now have no health care at all and am very high risk for a condition that can kill me, and can't seem to keep a health plan long enough to use it.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Retirement is on my mind and it will probably happen sooner than later. I’ve got the HC covered since I’m a government employee plus my wife works for a large HC provider. But I see the shortfalls daily with my in-laws. It’s a big one to be sure.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
On the bright side...Live your life with all you got!!! While you got it!!! Enjoy EVERY minute and don't look back! Thank God for your loves, lives and rides ........not to mention that pizza...;)

You had me at pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Pizza nite was Wednesday this week. Called for the girls to clean up their art/projects from the dining table at 4:55. Pizza hit the table at 4:59pm. I thought to take a pic at 5:11... Pizza all gone.

My mother used to make a pizza for me and my two brothers and Dad of course every Sunday nite. We'd stop at the bakery after church to get the dough. She used a standard cookie sheet and used sausage, onions, sauce and hand sliced moz as toppings.Man, that was good pie! She stopped making it when the one pie wasn't enough for everybody. After that we started ordering out........those were the days!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
My mother used to make a pizza for me and my two brothers and Dad of course every Sunday nite. We'd stop at the bakery after church to get the dough. She used a standard cookie sheet and used sausage, onions, sauce and hand sliced moz as toppings.Man, that was good pie! She stopped making it when the one pie wasn't enough for everybody. After that we started ordering out........those were the days!

I don't recall a decent pizza made by my Mom. Awesome steaks grilled over kingsford though...

Big Black

Good, fast<del>, and cheap</del>
Post Whoring skills may need a little tweaking? Who am I to say???
No linking to other topic posts when pizza is the topic, I reacted without thinking. In my family, we do "makeyouronies" which is, set up dough and ingredients on the side, where we argue about the best combos and just throw everything on top with extra cheese bake at 425 until it's done and eat it all (I always make sure the green pepper is fresh and diced perfectly).

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I used to make it from scratch when the kids were young but now I make my way to round table ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I am just a howannabelikebob302

Speaking of howannabes, where's Bill?

Anyone out here know if a 2018 Ford F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew, 5-1/2' Box, 3.5L V6 EcoBoost with Auto Start/Stop Technology Engine, Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission with Max trailer tow package and 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio can tow a 10,000 pound trailer up these rocky mountains at 60 MPH? I'm looking to be able to tow a enclosed car hauler, some tires and tools as well as a 26-30 foot travel trailer about 5-6,000 pounds dry weight.

I'm getting all kinds of advise. I'm not really wanting a F-250 or anything diesel as I will use it for work and do have to entertain business clients in the truck. I thought these EcoBoost 3.5s can move and tow pretty good up hill but I've had others who tell me it's BS.

The car hualer is so I can tow my Boss to those great track in NoCal and the RV will keep the Wench happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel