The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Jerk store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I looked back several pages and didn’t see it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Black

Good, fast<del>, and cheap</del>
Been lurking here a while. I just read and re-read the last two pages in (and uTubed) the GT4 posts, and I have determined that there are some very smart people here, some of whom have a fair amount of my money, and many of which will help me with my pursuit of this, the best hobby. Off topic, but where is, and who is jerkstore?

Thanks. You’re obviously smart, you found us. And @Grant 302 is very good at spending OPM.

jerkstore seems to be very shy or is no longer a Boss/Mustang owner. If he still is I wish he'd come out of his shell and join us in some pleasant car chat. He has more seniority here than me so I respect his decision either way. I don't even know why I threw him in the mix to begin with. His handle must have struck a nerve?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
TS:

Did you find or settle on your car trailer? I tow a Grady White Seaferer, (guessing 5,500 - 6,000 lbs), with a ‘17 3.5L Ecoboost, and don’t even know it’s back there.

Don’t have mountains here, but it tows very well.

Good luck with your new F150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel