The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Been looking into a 24-28' v-nose but it'll have to wait until after Christmas. Did get the Max tow package which should haul some weight up these hills here in Colorado. Not gonna mod this truck too much, just a spray in bed liner (Bullet or Line-X). Did buy a BakFlip MX4 cover with a BakBox 2 utility box and will BedRug the bed floor and tailgate. May do something to the front grill because it's chrome and I'm not digging it. Will have to buy a bunch of towing accessories as well but that should be it.

Sorry to hear he no longer has his Boss. He loved that car and modded pretty well. The Mrs. might have had something to do with that? Halloween has come and gone...Next on tap.....Get ready for the feast at Thanksgiving!

Some members (one in particular) only activity for the last several years is " engaged in conversation" From day to day. Does that mean they use this site as a phone booth? I'm not high tech, just curious.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a phone booth in years. I used to hike a half mile to get to one to talk to my high school sweetie in private...;) There are still public phones around for emergencies, I guess? But cell phones have pretty much taken over. New I phone just came out for $1K with folks standing in line to get one! My dumb phone cost me 15 bucks with a less than $10 monthly charge. Multiply that over the years and decide what's smart?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I'm not even sure there are any at the airport anymore. Just charging stations now.

It's a 2nd line, but I still use my iPhone 4. Still works after 7 years.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
You can put one out in you Tomato field Bob. Only $1695 shipped from Amazon! Of course you start using that thing to communicate with folks and your posts here may start to dwindle.

817zCVeSdxL._SL1440_.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
One of my favorite pics of the wife and I is in a red phone booth like that in London...

4,600 posts and *still* behind Justin! But I'm moving form 5th to 4th post-whore soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel