The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 4.0 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Grant 302 said:
Sad stuff. That's why I don't get in the passenger seat often.
Me neither. Homey don't ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Getting more driving time in before more rain hits tonight.

302BOB said:
" You must be the master of your own domain".....or else what ever little control you have will be gone......

Out of context, that's funny as heck...at least for Seinfeld watchers. ;D

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
$2.8 million Pagani supercar sold out before debut!

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/02/15/2-8-million-pagani-supercar-sold-out-before-debut.html

Gosh, and I didn't even know that Pagani opened up the order bank!

How'ed I miss that?
2HP

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
302BOB said:
After a bad stretch of weather with snow, ice & rain, we finally have a patch of nice weather moving thru. By hook or by crook I'm taking the Boss out tomorrow I'll tell YA!!!!!.............I hope.. :-\
Flying from KC to Chicago to visit the Boss. Wife should be there also. Long winter

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Was 75 degrees in Denver yesterday. A record high I believe. Mid sixties forecasted for the next three days. Going to take the Boss out of hibenation, giver her a physical, take her out for a gallop and bathe her. At least here I can honestly say that Punxsutawney Phil seems to be dead wrong on his forecast.

75 degrees?!?!?!....count your blessings.........twice!...Took my son's Jeep for an oil change this morning at 8am & it was a toasty 18 degrees outside. They say it may warm up to near 50 by Sunday.............Taking the Boss out for ride before my 11:30 hairscut appt...I put an "S" in there because I still have more than one..........for now... ;D

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
302BOB said:
75 degrees?!?!?!....count your blessings.........twice!...Took my son's Jeep for an oil change this morning at 8am & it was a toasty 18 degrees outside. They say it may warm up to near 50 by Sunday.............Taking the Boss out for ride before my 11:30 hairscut appt...I put an "S" in there because I still have more than one..........for now... ;D

Nobody notices when you only get one hair cut. Heck, I'm always being called a jerk when my wife get all hers cut and I don't notice. :p

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Glad I got some house maintenance in before Lucifer rolled in. I have a few single pane picture windows that face south and need annual paint and sealant. They pretty much get full sun exposure all year round. Took care of that Thurs and yesterday morning so it would have time to cure and dry. Looks like it's holding up so far even with the wind and driving rain. :)

TymeSlayer said:
Nobody notices when you only get one hair cut. Heck, I'm always being called a jerk when my wife get all hers cut and I don't notice. :p

I'd be in *real* trouble for that!

Happy Birthday TMS...Hope for many more to come..........Global warming is surely a blessing during the winter(COLD) times.....But I hate sweating in those hot. muggy summer days/nights................I wish there was a "happy medium' there somewhere..........We all know where that is.........................

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
302BOB said:
Happy Birthday TMS...Hope for many more to come..........Global warming is surely a blessing during the winter(COLD) times.....But I hate sweating in those hot. muggy summer days/nights................I wish there was a "happy medium' there somewhere..........We all know where that is.........................

Nebraska?? :eek: :eek:

Noticed the posting times have changed to PST....I liked it better the old way.....where it showed when you posted at your time zone....is this an improvement...................?????...............I'm not moving to Cali.............

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
302BOB said:
Noticed the posting times have changed to PST....I liked it better the old way.....where it showed when you posted at your time zone....is this an improvement...................?????...............I'm not moving to Cali.............

Does someone around here, who shall be unnamed, have way too much tyme on their hands to notice these things or does my advanced stages of self diagnosed ADD prevent me from noticing these things? ;)

TymeSlayer said:
Does someone around here, who shall be unnamed, have way too much tyme on their hands to notice these things or does my advanced stages of self diagnosed ADD prevent me from noticing these things? ;)
Clearly this person has waaaay too much time on their hands... ::)

Actually that's an excellent observation. The time was always off from my perspective and was reset when we moved to the new server last week. You can change it by going to:

Modify Profile - Look and Layout - Time Offset. I think the auto detect is what you want to select but you can play around with that until you get it the way you want. But don't spend a lot of time on that because:

One of the reasons for changing to a new host and server is we're going to change the forum software. We're moving from SMF to XenForo. SVT is an example of a Mustang forum that recently changed. An audio forum I frequent, and have been a member of for over 10 years, recently made the switch as well. The BIG reason for this is to enhance the mobile experience for our members. The new software is "responsive" meaning that it will auto detect and scale to whatever device you're using including pads and phones. This will eliminate the need for TapaTalk although that will still be available for members. For an example to go SVTPerformance on your phone and you'll notice a big difference from accessing their site from your desktop. Along with that we're going to provide storage for photos so you can upload photos directly from any device without using a hosting service. There will be more to come on this shortly as plans firm up for the migration.

Went out yesterday in the Boss.....temps were in the mid 60's!!!!!! This is unheard of for February in New England...hope we don't pay for this dearly down the road? Lots of melting snow on the road so the Boss got a little dirty...........small price to pay for such a beautiful day! Still looking for that deadbeat. ;D ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel