The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Yesterday was a perfect day to get the roof line done. The rest will come over the next several weeks.

The snow here started at 2AM this morning and it's still coming down. Only expecting 2-6 inches.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Okay...I give up! :rolleyes: 6,000 it is! :eek:

Busy celebrating getting older with TMO! :) Happy Birthday to us! TMO /BMO is already 8! :cool: ...my age just might end with the same digit...:oops:

Bob, What happened to the band? You don't wanna hear me sing...:p

You gonna have a pizza party to celebrate post 6000?
Yes, and yes. Got a head start on that. Pizza on Saturday that I didn't cook (at Pizza Press) in advance....and going out for more tonight (Blaze or Mod - not sure yet)!

-------

All present and accounted for over the weekend:
45962207551_4721f278af.jpg

And damn, it's always harder than I think to refrain from posting o_O...even for a couple of days. :confused:

...So that's it for me today! :D

Gotta go out and finish clearing the leaves outta the driveway (Tyme shut off that fan!!!!!) that I started yesterday, before the next rain storm hits.Got most of it done but my fingers started freezing up even with gloves on. Only in the low 20's...today, near 40....Heat wave!!!!!..normal high 52...this is not a good sign.

Last edited:
Thanksgiving Weekend still in progress.Hon just left for Walmart for a few things. I wonder if there's anything left after yesterday?Third day of turkey dinner in a while.Now I know why I have a pizza on Sunday..................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel