The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Wifey did he same at Target. Not sure if we're gonna push Turkey meal #3 to tomorrow. Two dough balls proofing in the fridge. Should probably chuck the older one.

And felt like I put breakfast this morning right on top of last nights turkey...

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Wife and daughter went to a funeral service in Nebraska for her great aunt these past few days so I didn't deep fry a turkey like I usually do every year. No leftovers here. Been having hot dogs, Ham and Cheese on Rye and Pierogies these past two days. Reminds me of my bachelor days. Kind of weird not having leftovers. I think the dogs miss it the most. I can't tell you how much turkey the wife drops on the floor.

Tyme, You should of made that turkey for you and your boys.Half for you to make turkey sandwiches with mayo and a pickle on the side and the other half for the boys....Maybe they'll get their treat at Christmas?Like the Bumpus dogs in "Christmas Story"..Can't go wrong with Pierogies!...

Last edited:
Another rain storm moving in over-nite with heavy rain forecast. If another one mentions the word drought around here anytyme soon, I'll shoot em with Son's old Super Soaker water blaster, if I can find it.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
That's funny Bob. Almost forgot that movie. That clip reminds me of way back when, I was living in Detroit and had a party with one of those Little Ceasar rectangular pizzas. When we went to eat the box was gone. Found nothing but a spittle pile of mushrooms and a few sheds of the box. I wonder how that guy made out with his dog the next few days. Not sure how the dog separated the mushrooms but he deposited them in one spot. To this day I often wonder how the hell he did that.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Tracy, the tree is in the eyes of the beholder. It's all about the spirit. Speaking of Spirits, can this old raggedy man get some Lifted Spirits?

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Five days down on the Christmas lights. One more full day to go if the weather cooperates. What's up is on and I really starting to hate all these rabbits we have around here. They chew the strings and as I fix one, they find another. I've tried critter repellent spray and bitter apple spray but these bionic bunnies are undeterred. May be tyme to go Elmer Fudd on them.
killwabbit.jpg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Funny. I never had a beef with the rabbits around here until I put sunflowers in the yard this summer. :mad:

Coyotes not doing their job on population control.

TMO Supporting Vendors