The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Grant, Post Whoring, past and present has been your brainchild and well conceived and received,indeed! Above is a classic example of what it can mean..:D......on this thread a loss of words can never stop you from posting....;)

It's a sickness, I tell ya. But I gotta get back in the time machine and make tonight's pizza. Now, if only it would let me fix my email notifications.

Congrats on hitting post 5K!
Thanks! And you know I celebrated with PizzaTyme:
26543327398_97b86f66e7.jpg
Dough was still 'green' though and it shrank about ~1/2". At least it didn't bubble up.

I think I'll try next week with some SPAM! Maybe if I slice it thin enough...

SPAM PIZZA!!!!, Don't let Pizza Hut find about this! Even McDonald's might come out with a McSpam Happy Meal! Taco Bell may even jump into the ring....The possibilities are endless!!!..........I think Tyme should be included in these potential massive royalties and profits.

Grant 302

And I've actually had Spam Sushi. Not kidding. Rice wrapped in seaweed and stuffed with cooked spam!

If that was the rectangular block style, that's the 'musubi' I was talking about! Tastes the same as roll or 'maki' style. There are a few Hawaiian BBQ style restaurants around here that make them...so I don't have to!

Posting on the last day of February. My old Camaro buddy who bought a new SS2 back in '11, the same year I got my Boss and he sold it in '15 came by in his Brand new '17 Camaro LE. He got a great deal...MSRP 33K and he got it for $25K OUT the door!!!! (with a trade and rebate)Yeah, It's a 6 with 335HP but if he were to buy another SS2 like he had the price would have been $55K plus Tax and everything else. Sorry to say, for him, he still won't be able to keep up with the Boss..;)

Last edited:

Grant 302

Failed on the pics this week. :( Pizza was actually twice this week too. French bread pizza on Monday. And a pepperoni onion (+bacon on half) on Wednesday.

Just rushing to get them on the table. Completely forgot to take pics. :confused: :oops:

Grant 302

Hungry crew indeed. Actually, part of the reason it was no mushroom. I asked if they wanted to eat sooner no mushrooms or wait for the mushrooms. Eat sooner was unanimous.

From Monday. I wanted a pic of the whole screen with slices hanging off the edges. :rolleyes: Just got this:
25655600047_ff189723eb_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors