The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Grant, Being retired, I'm sure you and me both enjoy being on vacation every day! Going on trips and other adventures are just an added bonus!....Driving my Boss is one of those...................:D

Yup. Any day I drive the Boss is like a vacation!

Bastards. I still have another six years till permanent vacation.
Ha! That's what my older brother said to me six years ago...

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Retirement is something everyone looks forward to. Some, when they get there, get bored. Others cherish every moment of it. I fit in that second category....;)

A lot of our retired friends say they are so busy now they don't know how the hell they ever had time for a full time job! I definitely fit that 2nd category though. Busy when I want or need to be, but fully able to enjoy time spent doing what I want to do, which sometimes is nothing.

A lot of our retired friends say they are so busy now they don't know how the hell they ever had time for a full time job! I definitely fit that 2nd category though. Busy when I want or need to be, but fully able to enjoy time spent doing what I want to do, which sometimes is nothing.
Man, That relates to what I feel since I retired! Now you have more time to do what you want/have to do and time to do nothing...Priceless!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Working in SoCal this week. Two days in San Diego and then to the OC and onto the Inland Empire Thursday and flying home out of Ontario on Friday. A fella could get use to this nice weather out here. Seems like a great place to call it quits but it's awful expensive. Nope, I think I keep Colorado my home. They say it never rains here but there are rumors of precip tomorrow and Thursday.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Dang, you certainly travel A LOT!
A fella could get use to this nice weather out here.
Main reason why we haven't bailed just yet.
Seems like a great place to call it quits but it's awful expensive.
Worse once you look at income tax. Prices and sales tax are bad enough!
They say it never rains here but there are rumors of precip tomorrow and Thursday.
Sadly, it doesn't rain enough. Hardly anything this winter. And it's been the same system that was passing over us in Hawaii.

Go for it! It's there for the taking!...Just don't over do it...;)wait a minute...is that an oxymoron???...Can you over do doing nothing????..To be on the safe side..take that Boss out once in a while.
Don't get philosophical about nuthin'. ;) I'm taking a drive to nowhere. :D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel