The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I didn't hear any compelling reasons to go in before. Hillbank in Irvine is great if you like GT40s and Superformance Cobras/Daytonas. Haven't been to their new shop since they moved about a month ago.

We should schedule a TMO-West track day, if you can extend one of your work trips. Fab Fords is coming up at Knott's too. Sunday 4/15, I think. I use it as an excuse to go to Portillo's.

Grant 302

It's called a 'pizza screen' and I've seen them at most kitchen/restaurant supply stores.

It's also just what I learned to cook on back with Domino's. Most people use a stone of some sort at home. I think stones are probably easier to use and probably better for thin crusts. Dough can't be soggy at all or it will stick to a screen. I don't think the stones have that issue.

Grant 302

Grant, Your pies must go so fast you didn't have time to get a pic...I hope you had time to get a slice...:D

Almost...

27450017118_c310a2e63d_n.jpg

The first one was gone before the second one came out of the oven! In-laws visited this week so I had a few more mouths to feed.

The garden doesn't see any tomato planting till the end of May around here and then it's near late July/early August before they come in. I guess that's another reason you didn't come east....:)..I like the Beefsteak tomatoes, myself.

Grant 302

That's on the list of reasons to stay. I've had corn before the 4th of July and been able to cycle two crops. I like the beefsteak ones too...great for sammiches.

Okay, Pizza's made ready to go in the oven. Hon went out for some errands. I'll wait another hour and then all bets are off..."It's going in baby" said George Constanza...There may be some slices left unless son sneaks by...:cool:

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors