The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 5.0 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Used to grow those Rutgers Tomatoes back east and in Michigan. Tried growing them out here in Colorado but seems these high altitude bugs like them too. I liked them because they were excellent for both slicing and cooking.

My grocery store offers "Compari" tomatoes which are somewhere between a cherry tomato and a tomato "on the vine". Not bad and keeps me going til the summer crop arrives. Never heard of "Rutger" tomatoes, tho....I'll be on the lookout this year..;)

Last edited:

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Finally got some new tomato plants back in the garden. Just Roma and cherry for now. We got going with the garden late this year. :-/

Back in high school one of my friends had a 442 with pivoting seats that would face outboard. I miss features like that...

Never knew 442s had that option. I knew some Chevys did...I think they called them "captains" seats, where they swiveled. Wonder why that idea never went forward? Must have been a safety concern? Grant, good luck with your "farm". Mine won't be starting til the end of May.

Grant 302

I figure the bean counters are to blame for every cool option disappearing!

'Farm' lol. Gonna need some luck with the garden this year, thanks!

Grant 302

Can't wait to get some of my own tomatoes in my pizza. Last night's pie:

39911528700_b8274edb3c_n.jpg

39911529840_65fccb4b04.jpg

...and I hope the flickr to smugmug transition doesn't kill all my linked pics. :-/

Grant 302

Thanks guys. Extra cheesy last night...just like yours truly! :D

I'm going to have some now. Had it with fried chicken on the side so I/we didn't eat it all.

Grant 302

lol. Yeah, my kids are only getting bigger. One ate her two slices, asked for one of mine then ate two pieces of the fried chicken. I'm worried I need a bigger oven and screens to make a larger single pie, or I just gotta start making two for Pizza Tyme!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
.........wow, this is one risqué thread. Okay , I read enough to understand, and I will admit to watching HGTV quite often too. That is why I like you guys, you are all just a winsome group of gentle souls.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel