The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mothers day..No race today..I'll guess I'll take a nap til Hon comes home...too wet to take the Boss out.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..I miss my Mom...Man was She a great cook!!! She made a MEAN pizza!!and Lasagna, Stuffed Cabbage,you name it, It was ALWAYS on the money...rest her soul!!!!!!!!!..That must be why My Dad gained a few pounds once he got married........;):D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Going out in while in the truck......it's raining again...I can't remember the last tyme we had a few days of nice sunny weather!....High 40's today....norm near 65...............We'll pay for this in July.................

Memorial Day Weekend coming up this weekend!!..It's not all about hamburgers and hot dogs, even tho that comes into play, for sure!!! It's all about our Boys that died in combat fighting for our rights!!!!!!!!!!!!...Death is permanent...Honoring our heroes will always continue................

My posts may seem like ramblings right now, but they aren't meant to be.I'm going thru a tough tyme right now, with my friend John's passing next door...I know, Get over it!!!.....Easier said than done...........................

'passing next door

Why do "they" call it common sense if no one has it????..Hon tried closing the back door by pressing on the glass the other day.Her hand went thru the window (with only minor cuts to her arm, Thank God)...But still!!!!...no further comment forth coming...............:rolleyes:...same thing happened to son a few yrs back..his cuts were a little worse..now I understand why "they" sell plexiglass replacements....You live and learn....sometymes the hard way............

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
This Thread is here for a reason....Whatever that may be!!!!!!!!!!!..Only Grant Knows.:D

Grant doesn't know anything. I haven't checked in on this thread since I was in Hawaii. I wanna blame the xenforo notifications but I must've missed one before I got back.

She gets it.
It would be hard for many of us without spousal support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel