The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Agree. Eliminate the restrictor plates by adding braking zones and turns.

They did it in Charlotte. Daytona already has the 24 hour race. That track would be a no brainer to switch to a road course. Talledega would take some paving to fix.

Now, if we can just get the NASCAR leadership to read this site. problems solved.

I’m in for a couple of additional NASCAR road races.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
I'm in Texas surrounded by muscle cars again. Some stunning Challenger R/Ts, sinister Camaro ZL1s (I even saw a ZL1 1LE!), and some badass Shelby GT500s. All generations! That's not even counting the Corvettes. I'm seriously losing my mind here. Nice to be back in the US of A for a bit but damn I want my car. Imports just can't hold a candle to some 'Merican muscle. Problem is now every time I see something totally sick I think "oh I should do that to my car! No wait, that! But what about that?!?! DO ALL THE THINGS."

Another great summer day after yesterday's late day T-storms.Hon and Son had the boys down at the beach yesterday for a nice swim (just the boys).....might have the Boss out tomorrow...beautiful weather moving in for the weekend.....I'm due for a good Pizza!!!.......soon!!!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
48458955956_b2d4ef96cd.jpg

48458956766_af42c5822b.jpg

Forgot to ask you about tomatoes this year...most of mine sprung back from last year and are still producing. At least the Romas are...not so much from the cherry types that survived.

Tomatoes are starting to come in...but we seem to have a pesky woodchuck or two that like them as well. Once the lower ones are gone this problem may take care of itself, unless they find a ladder..............Hon is NOT HAPPY!!!!BTW Pizza looks good!!!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Crows found mine this year. Didn't know they'd acquire a taste for them. At least the hornworms haven't been a problem yet.

Chicken didn't sell as well. Might try garlic SPAM today.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Okay, so I don't want to jinx it, but I'm too excited to not bring it up. There's a very small chance I will get stationed in Monterey, CA towards the end of next year. 15 minutes from Laguna Seca. A few hours from Sonoma and Thunderhill (and Cortex). Aside from the fact that I'll have to lose my guns in a tragic boating accident, this is fantastic. I will have more confirmation in October.

*excited squealing*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors