The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Someday the wireless remote will be an antique. You'll have a chip in your head and think what you want to watch. This could be tricky if your feeling spunky about the wife with friends over and got the telly on.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
"They'll" chip you while you're sleeping. Heck you may already be chipped. I have it on good authority that if you blink, you've been circuited. :)

Rodney is angry!!!..He wants a chip too.I told to be happy......He doesn't need one..................No Respect I tell Ya!!!!!...Somebody sold Rodney a ticket to the Super Bowl.....He's bringing a spoon and his bathing suit................no wardrobe malfunctions at halftyme this year...everyone will be naked!....Highest ratings in super bowl history are guaranteed!!...The 3D glasses will be an added bonus......................

Last edited:
Pro Bowl from Orlando, Fla today 3 EST...Hon , you're off the hook this afternoon. Not much of a game to watch....Who wants to get hurt in a game like this. Last year AFC won...We'll see if the NFC has any pride to answer.....45 outside today...heat wave!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Football is okay...........but wet or not, gotta say my TV priority is automotive racing, and Daytona will be over prior to the game so you can do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors