The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 6.0 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Several of our workers showed up wearing heavy winter clothes. It was 27 degrees, outside. I had to convince them then needed to take off the winter wear....inside.
Great folks, not winter warriors.
They were worried about the dangerous four letter word......SNOW.
Got to love folks in Mississippi. Great people When its warm LOL.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Surprisingly there are folks that have moved back , as they found 115+ degrees in the Summer is a different type of unbearable. Now Kona Bob, with an average daily temperature of 80 degrees , may be one of the TMO members that says the weather where he lives is close to perfect?!

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Can't wait for Jan 1st..Leaving the great white north (Ottawa ) and heading to Scottsdale (Barrett Jackson) in the RV then Cali, Texas and anywhere else we can find the sun for three months !!!

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Can't wait for Jan 1st..Leaving the great white north (Ottawa ) and heading to Scottsdale (Barrett Jackson) in the RV then Cali, Texas and anywhere else we can find the sun for three months !!!

You lucky dog! Send me some rays, I'll be up here freezing my butt off except for maybe a week or two in Cuba.

Hey, Ct isn't exactly a picnic here either during the winter, especially with the cold coming in so quickly this year.... Enjoy your fun and sun and warmth while you can!!!...I'm a little jealous, especially with carver's itinerary.............

Gotta liven this thread up, since it's been sleeping for a while......Hon , busy yesterday, putting the castle in Christmas trim. That used to be my chore, but I've been slacking every year since Son moved out...those early days were precious!!!

Pats beaten by the Texans Sunday....Brady looked dejected most of second half.....Pats no longer #1 seed...Pats may be sliding into the playoffs on a down note?...My Giants hit that note after week 4.................they don't even know how to spell "playoffs"

Son straightened me out on the Monday after Thanksgiving online buying frenzy..It's Cyber Monday, not Cyborg Monday...not that that means anything to me...............The Silly Season is still the Silly Season no matter what you call it................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors