The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Denny has the math working against him. MArtin, Denny and Bubba will be strong as long as he keeps fenders on the car. Kevin, Joey, Brad and Ryan will do well for ford. Chevy's, Austin, Chase and the rest of M+HMS should be contenders. Fenders will be key. If they look the way they did on lap 1 you may have a chance at the end.

Hamlin lost his shot at 3 straight wins on his last pit stop with 2 other Toyotas.On leaving the pits, Hamlin got too far ahead of his 2 dancing partners for them to help him back to the front. Carnage broke out on the last lap when Keselowski got pushed into Logano, letting Micheal McDowell get his first win.Hamlin ended up finishing 5th.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I watched a while, fell asleep and woke up for the end.

I understand the "rubbings is racing". But what do you call the mess we saw yesterday?

Next week they race at Daytona again. This time on the road course. It should be interesting to compare the two events. Seven road course races this year. Has Nascar finally realized the fans want to see something more than single file up to the wrecks? We Shall See.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Anybody ever go back through really old stickies and posts while doing research and find themselves amazed at the progress they and other members have made over the years? Was just looking at posts from people who just got their brand new Bosses compared to now and it is simultaneously humbling and really cool to see the progression.

Not meant to be a dig in any way, but humbling to see that questions people were asking five, six, or seven years ago are just now entering my mind and really highlights the value of the forum as a repository of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel