The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denny Hamiln wins Wed.nite Darlington (again) rain shortened race......a little skirmish betwee Chase Elliott and Kyle Busch and crews after Elliott crashed after a little help from Busch...............Charlotte next for Memorial day weekend race....... The 600 Sun May24 6 pm...............

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Ok, Connecticut Roberto, is Nascar paying you, ha? Thanks for the update and nice to see Kyle actually admit he completely screwed up! Not always his normal comment and I actually felt the reporter was baiting him and I thought that was uncalled for. Funny , as after manning up the reporter kept pushing and I actually sided with Kyle for stating his mistake manning up and accepting all the blame. Funny, because though I admire his skill , he is not one of my favorites in the Series.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Bob, trying to see how much I like you.

Choose one -
Rawley's
Super Duper Weenie
Swanky Frank's

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'm a fan of Hebrew National All Beef dogs myself. No fluff, plumper filler and blessed by a Rabbi. (Not Jewish myself) Could eat 'em plain or with Rye Kraut, Onions and spicy mustard. Sometymes I just roll one up in pepper-jack cheese if I'm thinking about carbs. But truth be told, other than those nasty "Plump when you cook 'em" Ballpark franks, I've never met a hot dog I didn't like. And yeah, I've seen how there made but who cares!!!

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
As long as I got some Ketchup and mustard with my dog(s), I'm happy...Those recent Hormel chili ads add a mix to the mix.................
That was quite a rehearsed answer, guessing you live in a different Fairfield County than the one I grew up in :)
Back then, there was no proper way to answer to that question without engaging in a fistfight and/or obesity.

That was quite a rehearsed answer, guessing you live in a different Fairfield County than the one I grew up in :)
Back then, there was no proper way to answer to that question without engaging in a fistfight and/or obesity.
I don't get where you're coming from here....What part of Fairfield County are you from?? A hot dog with Ketchup shouldn't result in a fist fight???!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel