The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodney by again today.....He said He wanted to watch the Giant game with me. I told him they weren't playing this weekend....He felt relieved for some reason...me too!!!...Jets still win less...Their head coach was last seen reading the help wanted section in the paper................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sounds to me like you need to have a couple Martoonees tonight in JB's honor , 302Robert. Hard for those of us who grew up with Sean as Bond not to regard him as the best 007! Shake em up tonight , my friend!!

I really don't feel that extra hour of sleep I got last nite with the tyme change made much of a difference..............................................It's probably because of all the effort I spent changing all the clocks back...................

Just finished watching "The Rifleman" TV show....Young Mark argued with his Pa Lucas that "Ain't is worse than "gonna" in their war on words...I had to laugh...I wish life was that simple in today's world..................

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Porsche 911 GT3 RS in Fashion Grey. The wife and I agreed that we need to repaint my car this color or something like it (Avalanche Grey?) Now that I've seen it in person, I'm obsessed.
PXL_20201109_054740680.jpgPXL_20201109_054750963.jpg

Congrats to Chase Elliott for winning the 2020 Cup Companionship!!!!...He may drive a Chevy, but at 24 yrs old he's got a bright future! Does Rick Hendricks know something we don't know????...First Jeff Gorden ..then Jimmy Johnson..Now Chase................I may be next.....no, Hendricks found out I'm the owner of a Boss .His loss, not mine.....

Gotta a new name for the Washington Football team....How bout The Washington used to be Redskins................I'm only 6ft tall..I'm offended by the name "Giants" ...and also how they play by the way....do you see where this is going???...a sneeze will be a nail in your cough in....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors