The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this new PW tread is moving fast...second page, already.....more nuts than a can of Planters.....Boy, Did I set myself up with that one................:eek:OH NO...The 2 post rule comes to haunt me again......This is a curse!!!!!!

Wild card weekend football...Pats OUT!!!....They started off strong but fizzled at the end of the season...I still say not having Gronk was a factor...Saints are a having a hard tyme with the Vikes today....Seahawks & Philly later...We'll see................

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Three road teams won. I can't help but wonder if the Patriot dynasty is over.
Some of us (especially the Raiders fans) can only hope... though I don't know, I think Tom Brady is an extraterrestrial. I always think of that movie "They Live" with Rowdy Roddy Piper. I can see Tom being one of them. I think he might come back for one more year to give the team time to prepare the new QB. Who knows, they might have one more run.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Anybody gonna out on limb....Any Super Bowl contestants/ Picks yet??
I think the Ravens will be tough to beat, though the 49ers (as much as I hate to admit it) will also be very tough to beat. I think those are the two safe bets to make it. You never know though. I thought the Saints were a sure bet to at least get to the divisional championship game.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Don't hold your breath on that one. Brady may come back to play another year and mentor his successor...but a another Brady is not in the cards..........
I don't think so either, but he could certainly lean on the team to get him there without having to be the Brady of old. Again, I wouldn't be cheering for that to happen, but we've seen Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson do it.

Wow I go out of town skiing for a few days and you guys start without me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel