The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Packers and Chiefs win this weekend and are headed to the divisional title games next week....winners of those games going to the Super Bowl.......If the Packers and Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl, then Aaron Rogers and Patrick Mahomes could make a State Farm Ins commercial where they share a Super Bowl App.................and that poor SF ins agent is seen hunting for a SB ticket........:rolleyes:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Reaction score
So who thinks the Titans have any chance this weekend? After last weekend anything is possible, I suppose. But KC looked ridiculous. The GB/SF game should be good, but SF looks really strong. Should be a fun football weekend!

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
4:52 AM EST Saturday 1/18......only one here....everybody else sleeping?......nitey nite...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....Forgot to add...302BOB signing off...AKA..RUST....:cool:

Last edited:

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Forget about that Rogers/Mahomes SB app share......The Packers defense missed the flight to San Francisco...........Anybody venturing a guess on the Chiefs/ 49er's SB?

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
Good bet ! Tyme, I will bring two sets of rims to Road America so you will probably only have to change my tires/rims once ----- will get TMS to do it the second time!

Last edited:

302BOB

TMO Addict
Reaction score
14 degrees this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!...just going out to get the paper in the driveway in this cold weather is a chore...........that I don't look forward to......................

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Reaction score
Even though I'm old, I'm not sure what a "paper in the driveway" is. Perhaps with a little work, you can train this to fetch your paper for you.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Reaction score
No problem gentleman , I taught school many years ago so I had a few little brats in Class, so a couple of big Brats should be no problem . I can afford that , some liquid refreshment and a hearty thank you too!

TMO Supporting Vendors