The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Ugh, when you realize your dog is almost out of food.... and he's been eating Kirkland brand dog food for years. I don't have enough food left to transition him to another brand. I don't want to go to Costco right now. :|

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Ugh, when you realize your dog is almost out of food.... and he's been eating Kirkland brand dog food for years. I don't have enough food left to transition him to another brand. I don't want to go to Costco right now. :|

Army surplus gas mask and off you go! Just ignore the stares.;)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Sure, in tymes like these one night want to consider a dog food that can also be consumed by humans. (SPAM is looking mighty good right about now!)
108405_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1489514843_.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Bob...........you are the King of Whoring so your lowly subjects need to hear some of your pontifications!! Please drop us some words of wisdom and let us know how things are in the realm?!

Bob’s a King now?

73397933-72D2-442E-8EFF-D58E5F05DFD4.jpeg

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I too hope Bob's okay.

On another note, yesterday I saw a "like" credited to Dave (302 Hi Pro) who use to be on here all the tyme. It's been a long tyme since I've seen or heard anything from him as well. He was a guy I knew over on the Boss 302 forum and he transitioned over here but has been silent for what seems like a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel