The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers and Chiefs win this weekend and are headed to the divisional title games next week....winners of those games going to the Super Bowl.......If the Packers and Chiefs make it to the Super Bowl, then Aaron Rogers and Patrick Mahomes could make a State Farm Ins commercial where they share a Super Bowl App.................and that poor SF ins agent is seen hunting for a SB ticket........:rolleyes:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
So who thinks the Titans have any chance this weekend? After last weekend anything is possible, I suppose. But KC looked ridiculous. The GB/SF game should be good, but SF looks really strong. Should be a fun football weekend!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Good bet ! Tyme, I will bring two sets of rims to Road America so you will probably only have to change my tires/rims once ----- will get TMS to do it the second time!

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Even though I'm old, I'm not sure what a "paper in the driveway" is. Perhaps with a little work, you can train this to fetch your paper for you.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No problem gentleman , I taught school many years ago so I had a few little brats in Class, so a couple of big Brats should be no problem . I can afford that , some liquid refreshment and a hearty thank you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel