The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Today I learned that car window locks are my kryptonite.

Couple weeks ago my front passenger got stuck down. Took it in today to get it looked at because I'm lazy.

A couple hours later the mechanic calls and says "yeah...your window lock was on. We won't charge you for it."

Laughing the whole time...me, incredulous.

I should turn in my man card.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Today I learned that car window locks are my kryptonite.

Couple weeks ago my front passenger got stuck down. Took it in today to get it looked at because I'm lazy.

A couple hours later the mechanic calls and says "yeah...your window lock was on. We won't charge you for it."

Laughing the whole time...me, incredulous.

I should turn in my man card.
🤣

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Just got done doing an exercise with the Australian Air Force. They successfully convinced my co-worker that they ride kangaroos to school and start training with wallabies. Australians might be my new favorite people.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
They'll need someone to hold the torch if they cancel the Olympic games in Japan because of the Corona Virus Bob. Be at the ready.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Steady as she goes mates...by hook or by crook (whatever that means)...we'll get thru this one,one way or another!!!!!....stock up on the Tylenol. and Nyquil just in case...............

Bob, try an Irish Lullaby - Jameson and Nyquil - you'll sleep like a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel