The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
My parents won't be able to see their first grandchild (she's not arrived yet, sometime this month) for who knows how long and now I've had to cancel my trip to my only brother's wedding because of this @#$%ing panic bull&*$#. I need this crap to end. Now.

Sorry, just had to pop in to vent.

Today' NASCAR Cup Race may be run in the rain at the Roval at Charlotte...The Cup Boys first race on a wet track. It will be interesting, for sure. Yesterday's Xfinity race was delayed for 40 mins because the rain got too heavy....I prefer watching a race on a dry track.

Last edited:
Big game Thur nite ....Gints vs Eagles to see whose the worse in the NFC east...Cowboys showed they were in the running Mon nite...Washington no name have a fighting chance too........the name "Redskins" never bothered me...all of a sudden it's TABOO!!!!...that describes me after a day at the beach in July....shoot me......not with an arrow, tho..............................1603214794349.png

Another late nite tidbit....I feed my friends in the backyard when I can....I have Squirrels (Skippys) Sparrows,(YO's) Bluejays, Mourning Doves, A Woodchuck Mr. Cardinal,and a black squirrel I call Rufus...some Skippys take a peanut from my hand, others nod their head to say put it down.Rufus likes it here because he feels welcome...I don't know if he feels different but the other skippys see he is different....The world doesn't change much, where ever you go..................

Halloween just around the corner and a lot of towns around here are advising against door to door fun....this covid bs is getting out of control!!!!...Just wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to see what it will bring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Santa may be quarantined this year....HO...HO.....HO.......

My old buddy Rodney stopped by yesterday. He follows covid protocals as best as he can. He social distanced 6 ft away from the doorbell, so nobody realized he was out there for over an hour. He mentioned He just came out of a 4 week self quarantine because 2 people tested positive at a party He was at last month......I know.....But I can't quit my day job because I'm retired........ and don't forget to wear that face mask...you never know if you may get the urge to rob a bank......................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors