The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 7 - 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, Congrats on your new edition to your family!!!!!...I'm sure you will have your hands full for the next few years....Enjoy them, because they will go by so fast!!! Everybody says that and you never realize they are right until you realize they were right!!!!!!!!!!!!....I know..it seems like just yesterday I was teaching my Son to ride a bike and now He's going on 28 with a motorcycle , a condo and 2 Pitbulls................

Last edited:

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Chris, Congrats on your new edition to your family!!!!!...I'm sure you will have your hands full for the next few years....Enjoy them, because they will go by so fast!!! Everybody says that and you never realize they are right until you realize they were right!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Bob. This little girl already has us wrapped around her finger and based on the advice of everyone, I'm guessing you're right and it'll be gone too fast!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I almost forgot to mention we had a healthy baby girl a little over a month ago! Glad to welcome a new generation to the racing team. The adventure has definitely just begun...
That's awesome, Chris! Huge congrats. I have two daughters, one is 13 and the other is 10. They add a new dimension to your life that you can't even imagine. I can't remember feeling more love, joy, fear, responsibility, gratitude (and at times, frustration) in my life. It's like they amplify all your emotions. I sometimes feel I need to do a better job of living in the moment to really absorb it all and appreciate the simple moments that you never get back. Those moments are what life is all about, for both you and them.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Fantastic Chris and heck she might have dual citizenship , ha. Take pictures, spoil her, enjoy the moment, but stay optimistic and joyful, because the time will pass so quickly the next thing you know you will be spoiling her daughter. Bob302 is quite right , and those of us that are old codgers often look in the mirror and realize how fast it goes.

PS - Life gets really, really fun when she reaches 2-3 years old. At that point remind yourself to get a set of track shoes.

Anybody watch that Raiders-Dolpins game last nite???...With 23 seconds left the Raiders appeared to kick the winning FG. There was still 19 secs left when the Dolphins got the ball back.Fritzpatrick threw a hail Mary that was caught and He was also the victim of a violent face mask call on that play.Between the hail Mary and the 15 yd face mask penalty, the Dolphins were in FG range and won the game!!!...Unbelievable!!!!!!!

Back in days long ago, when I I was in my late teens....my parents would always insist I call them at midnite on New Years to wish them a Happy New Year. I just thought they were being festive, but years later I realized they just wanted to see how sober (or not) I was................never forget, there's a method to the madness....................

Brady and Rogers battle it out in Green Bay today. I'm thinking Rogers will prevail, but I hold out hope Brady could make it to his probable last Super Bowl...just to stick it in the Patriot's faces...(management)............................

Any picks on the Daytona 500 race today???.....I'd like to see Denny Hamlin be the first driver to win 3 straight.....Don't remind me, I know he drives a Toyota........There's a 80% chance of showers there this afternoon, so getting the race in today may be questionable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors