The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Had my hand on a dollar bill, but the dollar bill blew away, but the Sun is shining down on me and it's here to stay"........Anybody know where these lyrics came from???.....I have my doubts..........prove me wrong if you can.................you googlers stand a chance...............

Buland, Glad to see on board since You're so far away from here................where ever that is. Oh I know Switzerland.........I happen to be in the state of Connecticut..USA............home of Boss #1886.........................

Memorial Day Weekend...rained Sat, Sun in the 40"s both days Today the rain has stopped and it's still cloudy but we might hit 60 degrees...keep hope alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............count your blessings, especially when you got a Stang...I'll leave it at that......................

Just a thought that stabbed me in the back right now!!!!!!!!!!!.......brake failure is something you never want to worry about when you're leading with one lap to go!!!....hey, you never needed them all thru the race.....I'm sure they are fine.....why is that pedal going to the floor in turn 4???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

Dave W from Ct...I wanted to respond to your post about Utah being hot but dry...Here in Ct we've had very low dew pts and temps in the 70'S the last 3 or 4 days.....Today the Humidity starts to rise...by next Monday we be back in the hot and humid weather you described in your post......Heaven weather can only last for so long around here , it seems....I'm sure it's always pleasant in Canada in the summer.....I'm I right JDee?????????

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel