The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Quick AutoTrader search looks like anywhere from $5k to $25k. What's the saying about prices - "If you have to ask..." ;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I am pretty sure if one looks the markup is coming down. I know where I used to work it was pretty light , though they sold 4-5 of them for 10K over that they bought from other Dealers. The best time to buy, many think , is in the Winter , but selling alot of Performance stuff I always found around the time of the new model changes was the hot ticket. I used to love the Winter, because in all the years selling Vipers, hot Challengers , Mustangs , Raptors, etc. my best months were January , February and March. Not what folks post , but I found it was similar for many other Dealers in the Fast and Fun automotive fold!

Post #7878 about to happen...not too many can lay claim to that, I suppose.......Bill P. this may be frame able...No??...Bill's pushing me to get to the 8 plateau...that's a tough nut to crack...almost like climbing a mountain without a ................you fill in the blank.........................Me and The Boss will figure this out later...

Post #7878 is in the history books now...Bill P. says if I don't make it to 8K this year, I will be thrown out of the club!!!!....Can He do that????...Tyme!!!!...you got any legal help I can use here???..there's gotta be some wisdom in those Colorado Mountains...........................I'll change my name to Bob Denver if I have to..................hold on.. I think that's taken already..................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors