The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring 8 - 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anybody else watch that Ohio State/ Michigan college football game today?....I don't normally watch college football, but i did today........Big mistake....Ohio State 49 to 0 at half tyme.......nap tyme after that.......I'm a growing boy....I need my rest.................no comments from the peanut gallery........................:beatentodeath:

My granddog (Pitbull) Peanut got into trouble this week.....He jumped up and got into a kitchen drawer and started gnawing on a deck of cards my Son had there.....I guess He wanted to play solitaire, since his brother Galaxy wasn't in the mood to play poker...you can't make this stuff up...........

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Grassroots Motorsports is selling T-shirts, coffee cups, & other merch with race flag definitions using a "send it" theme. Might make good holiday gifts for TMO members.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Best car mag out there and considering giving a friend a subscription or treating yourself. There is always plenty of stuff for Genus Trackraticus in this Ray Sing Rag!!

Winter arrived here today at 10:59 AM.....How do "they" get it down so precise???????????......Anybody want to go out on a limb and predict the Super Bowl contestants and/or a winner???....I'm going with the Packers and Chiefs...with Green Bay winning 38-30.....We'll see................................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
My parents and grandparents home town was only about 50 miles from KC, and we have relatives all over the Metro area, so pretty hard not to be a Chiefs Fan !!

TMO Supporting Vendors