The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Whoring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like to use boobies as pillows when I am watching TV ..... Although the random women I try to do this with don't seem to like it as much as I do. I need to find a girlfriend.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Sean said:
I like to use boobies as pillows when I am watching TV ..... Although the random women I try to do this with don't seem to like it as much as I do. I need to find a girlfriend.

You need to show girls pictures of your cars. Perfect ice breaker.

Then enjoy your pillows.

Should work.......?? :-\

Grant 302 said:
That only worked in college. ;)

Not to sound like that kind of guy but my 09 helped me in college meet girls so I have to agree haha. But I'm still in the college age range so the Boss is still helping there as well, they have a tendency to like "the vibrations & rumble" lol.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
steveespo said:
You have awoken the sleeping giant. I actually drove my car today, the season has started, now I have things to post about.
Steve

Ha! I was wondering how that even happened. One post in the lead last night...and now I'm barely visible in your mirrors again!

Grant 302

steveespo said:
The winter here has had meme down. Been playing guitar to pass the time, can't quit my day job on that either. Since the snow is finally gone and my first track day is April 12 I got out there and got the car Mojo going. It's gonna be a great year.
Steve

Man, that makes me worry about ever moving east...but at least you have spring to look forward to. Out here we have everything backwards. I look forward to the cool weather in fall/winter for the track. Winter and spring this year just blended together. I hope it is a great year and start of the season for you.

Grant 302

blacksheep-1 said:
Down south we run 365 days a year, hotter than 10 hells on July and August but that's why they make cool suits.

It's easier just to take a couple of months off! If I had a box of ice/water on board, I might as well be running some boost.

steveespo said:
The winter here has had meme down. Been playing guitar to pass the time, can't quit my day job on that either. Since the snow is finally gone and my first track day is April 12 I got out there and got the car Mojo going. It's gonna be a great year.
Steve

Where at? I would like to try this track day thing that you guys seem to be talking so much about lol.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Sean said:
Where at? I would like to try this track day thing that you guys seem to be talking so much about lol.
Lime Rock Park with EMRA/Hooked on Driving
https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.requirements/uidEvent/EE926FF3-CB79-3CCA-A312AA5B094DDDDA#.U0E_PfldV8F
Steve

gratuitous babe pics from laguna seca.....

3Hi8377.jpg

QjofVeC.jpg

this is Amy Aquilante, she's dating Kurt (one of our drivers) not only is she pretty, but she can drive the wheels off of a race car as well.

6zz2JGc.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors