The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoping to get the vintage black/yellow CA plates for my car but can't decide on what to put. Not sure whether they're all still available either:

BOSS302 (surprisingly this was available!)
BOSS356 (my build number)
U CODE
UCODE13
TRACKEY
HRITAGE
RED KEY

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Sydewaysix said:
Hoping to get the vintage black/yellow CA plates for my car but can't decide on what to put. Not sure whether they're all still available either:

BOSS302 (surprisingly this was available!)
BOSS356 (my build number)
U CODE
UCODE13
TRACKEY
HRITAGE
RED KEY

The CA personalized plate BOSS302 shows available until you try to order and pay for it, then there is an error. Must be a glitch in the system. Don't know about the others, though...

Pic is from my 2014 GT Track Pack that was wrecked. I made a deal to trade the wrecked car and insurance money for a 2013 SBY Laguna Seca. Kept the same plate. Bonus points if you know the double meaning 8).

20150921_140119.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel