The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2012Boss said:
Ordered the new plate today, need to put it on the F150 for now then transfer later.
I like it. That was one of the plates I considered and it was available in CA. Why do you need to put it on your truck before the Boss? ???

Since I see the cars are being labeled with their production numbers....I am leaning towards plating the car with that number!

Or I may go with one of these:

UFNWISH
BAD 302
1BAD 302
BAD BOSS
BO55 302
NO TICKT

I went with 12 BOSS because I have 7D BOSS on another plate. The number is a good idea what do you guys like.

In FL you can't get a personalize plate until you have the regular metal plate, that may take a month.

th_546637518_006BOSS_122_15lo.jpgth_546637415_6thBoss_122_569lo.jpgth_546637820_BOSS006_122_407lo.jpg
th_546638189_BOSSNO6_122_70lo.jpgth_546638179_NO6BOSS_122_249lo.jpg

5 DOT 0 said:
Who's ordering personalized license plates? Post what your using or ideas for personalized plates.

Mine's below, SPDBOSS for Speed Boss on a Protect Lake Tahoe plate. Some of my other choices were taken and my favorite was TRKBOSS for Track Boss. For me I really wanted the word BOSS on the plate so that limited my selection. The obvious ones were already taken like BOSS302.

Here are some others I considered:
NXTBOSS
RCEBOSS
KULBOSS
TKYBOSS
X BOSS
XIIBOSS
RTRKBOS
RIKBOSS
BADBOSS X
GO BOSS X
GO B302
FRDBOSS
FSTBOSS X
12 BOSS
012BOSS
DA BOSS
GOBOSGO
NU BOSS
BOSSSSS X
CA BOSS X

Rick- Just registered 12 BOSS in CA!

We need to hit the Virginia City Hill Climb one of these days!

Andy in Morgan Hill

Fat Boss said:

Andy in Morgan Hill
Nice, do you have your Boss yet? Mine's a Q2 car so maybe I'll see it by the end of the year! The Hill Climb would be fun. I think I'm going to hit the Movaje Mile in the Fall. I just hope TracKey removes the 155 speed limiter.

Not Boss plates but .... I have a matching set of plates for my cars.

On my 2005 Focus ST:

LYTSPD.jpg

What I bought for the new Mustang:

LUDCRSPD.jpg

Now, all I'm looking for is a license plate frame that says "WE BRAKE FOR NOBODY" ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7VWcuVOf0[/youtube]

LOL ;D

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I got my approval letter in the mail today. I actually got my FIRST CHOICE......BOSS302....was available and I got it..I can't believe that SOMEONE in the state of Tn didn't already have this! I'm excited...I don't even have a build date or VIN...but I got my tag for when I do!! Yaaaaaay

ulev1st said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I got my approval letter in the mail today. I actually got my FIRST CHOICE......BOSS302....was available and I got it..I can't believe that SOMEONE in the state of Tn didn't already have this! I'm excited...I don't even have a build date or VIN...but I got my tag for when I do!! Yaaaaaay
Wow I'm jealous.

Sparky, you can have eight characters on a plate? That would be nice.

Yes, in Ontario we can have 8 with no spaces or graphics. Vanity plates here are $270 to buy plus the yearly tag so it's not cheap though; works out to almost $35 a letter lol

5 DOT 0 said:
Fat Boss said:

Andy in Morgan Hill
Nice, do you have your Boss yet? Mine's a Q2 car so maybe I'll see it by the end of the year! The Hill Climb would be fun. I think I'm going to hit the Movaje Mile in the Fall. I just hope TracKey removes the 155 speed limiter.

No... Mines a 3rd Qtr car. I'll look into the Mojave when I get a chance.

ulev1st said:

Yea, that is the holy Grail of Boss plates. Been barking up that tree for a long time. If I had it I would never give it up if I gave up the Boss. It would class up a 76 Pinto Wagon
;D

To add to the list:

KB BOSS, CO BOSS, YB BOSS, etc.
IAMBOSS
IBOSS
BOSRACR
302POWR
BOSSPWR
SUPRPWR
POWRUP
PEAKPWR
444 HP