The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's ordering personalized license plates? Post what your using or ideas for personalized plates.

Mine's below, SPDBOSS for Speed Boss on a Protect Lake Tahoe plate. Some of my other choices were taken and my favorite was TRKBOSS for Track Boss. For me I really wanted the word BOSS on the plate so that limited my selection. The obvious ones were already taken like BOSS302.

Here are some others I considered:
NXTBOSS
RCEBOSS
KULBOSS
TKYBOSS
X BOSS
XIIBOSS
RTRKBOS
RIKBOSS
BADBOSS X
GO BOSS X
GO B302
FRDBOSS
FSTBOSS X
12 BOSS
012BOSS
DA BOSS
GOBOSGO
NU BOSS
BOSSSSS X
CA BOSS X

Attachments

• SPDBOSS .jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3,755

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Me being a UF alum, in the navy as an aviator, I have some options:

BOSSAV8
G8RBOSS
BOSSG8R
302 G8R
G8R 302
NVYBOSS
302AV8R
TRK G8R
BOSSNFO
NFOBOSS

If I want it on my UF license plate, I only get 5 letters so:
UF302
302UF
BSG8R
G8RBS
BOSS

Here are some generic ones:
DNTRYME
CHVYBOS (boss of the Chevy)
Z28BOSS (self explanatory)
SSBOSS (see above)
SSKILLA (really?)
5OHBOSS
62S BOSS (the 6.2 liters' Boss)
M3KILLA
BMWSBOSS
M3S BOSS
USABOSS
BOSSUSA
TRCKTHS
DROOLNG
USA302
302 USA
FORD302
302FORD
CLSC302
BAMF302
BA 302
BADBOSS
BAD 302

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I also like M3HNTR....

It's funny to me because my dad currently has an M3 and I thought about an M3 when I bought my GT. And my dad is thinking of replacing his M3 with a Boss.

Little things... I know. ;)

GA
5 DOT 0 said:
I saw this on a Porsche 911 Turbo a few months ago:

SCRIFST

That one would definitely fit me, having to give up the Bullitt and eating 3 squares of Raman noodles for the next several years. ;)

ufnavy06 said:
I also like M3HNTR....

It's funny to me because my dad currently has an M3 and I thought about an M3 when I bought my GT. And my dad is thinking of replacing his M3 with a Boss.

Little things... I know. ;)
M3 EATER

I saw it on a board somewhere but cant remember where. It is the plate I reserved for mine and the allow up to two spaces with 7 letters :D

TMO Supporting Vendors