The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post Your Personalized GT350 License Plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@BlazeYellow here's your plate to start his off. Post up any good ideas as I'm looking for one.

fe67e778-2b43-433d-813f-78d8e7a5e5fd_zpsyk8wjyat.png

mattlqx said:
I wish I could order my plate before the car comes. Can't do that here in AZ apparently. :\

I had to put these plates on my current car until the GT350 arrives in Feb. I now have a very rare V8 powered Acura TSX.

Went to Ace Hardware today and found a couple extended rubber grommets with the correct diameter to slip inside the pilot holes at the top. Put the fifth and sixth holes in my car with a 1/8" drill bit through the pilot openings on the bumper cover. I also picked up some vinyl adhesive pads for the bottom part of the plate to keep it from scratching up the stripes/paint. Went with an old blue oval frame until I can find a Ford Performance version.

20151212_150750_zps4v2fr2zm.jpg

20151212_150808_zpskudrkyes.jpg

20151212_151720_zps7mknz8k1.jpg

I wanted FPC 350 but california wouldnt allow it on the classic plates , 16 GT350 was taken. GT350 YO and FPC HEHE were also entertained, but perhaps im a bit too old for that now. Ended up settling for this.

dFaRD27.png

VoodooBOSS said:
I just ordered this:

Shot%202015-12-30%20at%2011.25.09%20AM_zpszoqjvrng.png
It's been 14 weeks since I ordered my plates and they should have taken 8-12 weeks to be produced. I called the CA DMV and confirmed the plates are assigned to me and CA prisioners do make the plates here. The DMV confirmed they are swamped with the Legacy plate orders and that the prison where they are made did have a riot which slowed production! You just can't make this stuff up. :p

Bay Area
VoodooBOSS said:
It's been 14 weeks since I ordered my plates and they should have taken 8-12 weeks to be produced. I called the CA DMV and confirmed the plates are assigned to me and CA prisioners do make the plates here. The DMV confirmed they are swamped with the Legacy plate orders and that the prison where they are made did have a riot which slowed production! You just can't make this stuff up. :p

Just for some fun... But, as for the plates I think they ran out of yellow. ;D

http://mentalfloss.com/article/51037/11-products-you-might-not-realize-were-made-prisoners

Guys BTW, think of that guy that made your ladies lingerie, HAHA!

VoodooBOSS said:
And of course the day after my post I receive notification the plates are in. I picked them up today.

14226ACF-6210-458A-8345-8F6E798402E9_zpswo39rdjn.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors