The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Power Steering ???Where is unit??/

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have looked , and looked for the power steerig fluid container?
Wanted to check all fluids, but I cannot fine the PS unit.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP .

It's electric. No fluid used AFAIK. Did you find the clutch master cylinder? ;)

I was hoping you were kidding, kinda like the muffler oil bearings, and the signal light grease fittings....lol.
AFAIK kinda threw me.
THANKS AGAIN I APPRECIATE IT.
501 MILES ON MY CAR TODAY, 85 DEGREES IN EAST TEXAS....
I did also talk to a super nice 28yr old SVT 28 y.r old guy today, and HE SAID Oct. is the month for track key according to his information. He also said the Boss owner packets are going out in lots, no paticular order just as they get a group of them done, He said all should be to owners by end of November to all current owners.

The guy at the SVT number told me he had it on his computer that it was
going out this month, and for me to call him back in a week.
I will post more...if I find out.

There is a clutch master cylinder it is NOT shared with the brakes. It is mounted on the inside of the cab under the dash. Only the fluid reservoir is shared not the master cylinder.

TMO Supporting Vendors