Welcome to Track Mustangs Online

Join the BEST track enthusiast Mustang community on the web!

Register Log in

Pre Season Brake Pad Clearance Sale - G-LOC, Raybestos, AP Racing Fitment

KNS Brakes

TMO Race
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have some brake pad inventory to move to get ready for track season and some of the pads are for Mustangs.
Compounds and fitment are shown below so if these are what you use you can save $$.

- First come first serve - - Stock on hand only
- Please check your fitment/compound.

Please email sales@knsbrakes.com to order.

Inventory-Sale.jpg

Clearance Pads - 02062020.jpg

NOTE: ST43R767T17 M (modified) pads are the same shape as Ferodo FRP3018 that fit the AP Racing CP9445/CP9449.

Last edited:

JAJ

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Pads with 1718 in the part number may well fit stock GT350 rear calipers - check with KNS on that. I've run FMSI D1718 pads on the back of my GT350 before and they fit fine.

byronj

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Pads with 1718 in the part number may well fit stock GT350 rear calipers - check with KNS on that. I've run FMSI D1718 pads on the back of my GT350 before and they fit fine.
Thanks but I’m not sure about mixing brands and since have a few G-loc pads I figured I’d add more to my parts stash. But I might try an entire new set up anyway.

06mach1

TMO Addict
Reaction score
Yes, the rear pads on the my gen 6 SS-1LE are the same pads that were on my GT350

TMO Supporting Vendors