The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Private Track Day at MPH on May 22nd

We are organizing a private track day at MPH on Thursday May 22nd for up to 18 cars. Friday, May 23rd from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Saturday May 24th from 9:00 a.m. to noon are also Guard Rail Club Days so you can make it a three day event.

I thought some of you guys might want to join us. We’re not planning for instructors so you would need to have some prior road course experience. The plan is to run 20 minute sessions continuously so you’ll get more than enough track time.

The registration information is at the attached link: http://racemph.mycustomevent.com/ PM me if you plan to go and I can give you a discount code just for BMO members to save you some money. Friday and Saturday are Guard Rail Club days so the cost depends on whether you’re a member or not. Out of state membership is CHEAP and you would basically pay for it with just these two days. That would allow you to run Fridays and any other Guard Rail Club weekends for free the rest of the season, plus earn an additional discount on the 4th Annual Mustang Roundup!

It's starting to fill up so let me know as soon as possible.
 
cloud9 said:
We are organizing a private track day at MPH on Thursday May 22nd for up to 18 cars. Friday, May 23rd from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Saturday May 24th from 9:00 a.m. to noon are also Guard Rail Club Days so you can make it a three day event.

I thought some of you guys might want to join us. We’re not planning for instructors so you would need to have some prior road course experience. The plan is to run 20 minute sessions continuously so you’ll get more than enough track time.

The registration information is at the attached link: http://racemph.mycustomevent.com/ PM me if you plan to go and I can give you a discount code just for BMO members to save you some money. Friday and Saturday are Guard Rail Club days so the cost depends on whether you’re a member or not. Out of state membership is CHEAP and you would basically pay for it with just these two days. That would allow you to run Fridays and any other Guard Rail Club weekends for free the rest of the season, plus earn an additional discount on the 4th Annual Mustang Roundup!

It's starting to fill up so let me know as soon as possible.

Gary - Thank you for organizing this and as you know I am signed up. Looking forward to the event and getting a lot of seat time at MPH over the 3 days!!
 
LS110 said:
Gary - Thank you for organizing this and as you know I am signed up. Looking forward to the event and getting a lot of seat time at MPH over the 3 days!!
It's going to be a great time. With this weather I'm really looking forward to it. Just heard from one of the Vette guys that's signing up, so that will give you something to shoot for ;)
 
roadhouse said:
Wish I could make the trip up for this... Sounds like a good time!

I'm expecting a 1:33s or better, Gary :)
Bummer was hoping you might be able to make it Logan.

LOL probably not without more rubber down on the track by that time in the season. That would be nice though!
 

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I'm starting a new job... so Thurs-Sat track days will be limited.

NASA doesn't appear to have anything on the schedule... need to check BMWCCA to make sure I haven't already committed.
 
How many spots are left? I'm thinking about this, but I think that's the same weekend as Midwest Stangs track rental at MAM. I'm already signed up for the Mustang Roundup so I need to get out to MPH to put some laps in.
 
12coBoss said:
How many spots are left? I'm thinking about this, but I think that's the same weekend as Midwest Stangs track rental at MAM. I'm already signed up for the Mustang Roundup so I need to get out to MPH to put some laps in.
I would have to confirm how many George has signed up since we're both working on it but I would say about 6. Do the NASA event at MAM on 4/26-4/27 with a bunch of us that will be there and do MPH 5/22-24.
 
cloud9 said:
I would have to confirm how many George has signed up since we're both working on it but I would say about 6. Do the NASA event at MAM on 4/26-4/27 with a bunch of us that will be there and do MPH 5/22-24.

I will keep that in mind too.
 

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel
Top