The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Private track day rental @ Thunderhill West, 2 mile (non-profit)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greetings all,

Myself and a couple speed junkies have decided to coordinate a private track rental of the newer 2 mile course at Thunderhill. We have had a lot of interest so feel free to send us an invite on our FB group page for more details. Friday, June 15th, 3 run groups, 7-20 minute sessions, instructors on site for tips and tricks. This is a not-for-profit event. What does that mean to you? We need 42 drivers confirmed and paid to clear expenses. Anything above the 42 me a discount to each attendee up to our cap of 50 attendees.

Now - the question remains... Who's down to play?

Details:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/780656592140716/
or email me @ [email protected]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2_hkdtKH9IZ6v5J6Ax2BlkCi5OqpvsoJrHGpIEWAA5B-_aA/viewform

Last edited:
Price is $250, 25 spots remaining as of this post. This will be a low car count and low stress private rental. Jump in for what will be an exciting day!

Last edited:
Good Friday morning everyone! As of today, we are a week away from Hookie at the Hill! A couple housekeeping items to discuss this morning. We had a couple registrants who withdrew late this week so we were forced to implement a change. Moving forward, no refunds will be issued due to non-attendance. The registration form has been updated to reflect this change. With that said we have less than 10 spots remaining, so if you had plans on scumbagging your friends or family into signing up - NOW is the time!

TMO Supporting Vendors