The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Procharger or not???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone,

I have a 2010 GT that I plan on building into a street/track car, and still have cams and rods left over from my drag racing aspirations. The only down side is, most of those parts are either over kill for a NA motor or just plain won work well without a blower.

The parts in question are Comp 127550 cams and Manley H-Beam rods w/ARP2000 bolts. Just to name a few...

My options are keep these parts and, with some additional parts slap a Procharger on it to get about 600 at the tires. Or sell those parts and procure the parts needed to build a nice NA motor.

So in a nutshell, who has/is using a Procharger for road racing, and how well do they work?

Thanks, LERCH

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel