The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Production delays?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost all the cars get backed up a couple of weeks from their original ETA. It's normal.

Might be the change over from Job1 to Job2. I know they shut down for a few days when moving from Job1 to Job2.

I've never seen Job 2 formally mentioned as having started. However, the two week break tool place during the first half of July. There was a week recently when only LSes were built, and at the moment the Bosses are being made at 1/2 to 2/3rd the usual rate. Currently Kona and YB are not being built.

Hello PTRocks:
Looks like you are able to get some inside info on production matters. does this info come from the weekly commodity letters? I have a Kona Blue on order for Q4 production. Do you know what the problem is, for instance, the paint comes from Japan????
Thanks

DICKD03 said:
Hello PTRocks:
Looks like you are able to get some inside info on production matters. does this info come from the weekly commodity letters? I have a Kona Blue on order for Q4 production. Do you know what the problem is, for instance, the paint comes from Japan????
Thanks

I have no access to inside information. I do not work for Ford.

Maui
PTRocks said:
I've never seen Job 2 formally mentioned as having started. However, the two week break tool place during the first half of July. There was a week recently when only LSes were built, and at the moment the Bosses are being made at 1/2 to 2/3rd the usual rate. Currently Kona and YB are not being built.

Lucky I got my kona blue just in time then..

TMO Supporting Vendors