The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Professional photoshoot of BOSS and GT3...UNBELIEVABLE pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller. Got my YB Boss on August 28 which just so happened to be my birthday. Couldn't be happier with the car (well except for that damn random misfire code that throws every time I hammer it!) and am looking forward to contributing on the forum. Got TK installed last week and am loving that as well. I'm in the Midwest and all the toys are getting prepped and put away for winter so I took last weekends good weather as an opportunity for a fall photo shoot with my Boss, my pops' GT3, and a buddies M3. Had a good friend and incredible photog come down from Minneapolis for the shoot and I was absolutely blown away by these pics!

He is still in editing mode, but sent me these preliminary cuts at some of the shots. Got around 500 in all. Consider this my first contribution to the forum!

rawAZB_3737-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3741_2-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3776-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3822_2-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3911-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3964_1-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3598_1-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3608-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3610-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3630-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3645-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3716-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3719_1-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3729-vi.jpg

rawAZB_3850_1-vi.jpg

Hope you like them!

5 DOT 0 said:
And what a fine contribution it is, welcome to BMO!

I've been saying this for some time:

Boss 302 = GT3
Boss 302 LS = GT3 RS

Well not quite but close. ;) I'm a Ford and Porsche fan and really like the 997 GT3 variants. Hopefully your dad lets you drive the GT3 every now and then.

Thanks! Absolutely. The GT3 actually gets more track duty than the BOSS, primarily with me at the helm ;D. Actually ran them this weekend from a dig and have video but the photog is still editing. BOSS with LC dominated up until 2-3 shift when things got ugly and it was no match for the GT3. From a roll, it would be no contest. The LC made it interesting though!

Great photos! I have to say the Boss looks the best, but of course I'm biased ;) Near Minneapolis.....not too far from me....track time in the GT3? Any chance I've run into you at BIR? I ran with the Nordstern PCA three weekends at BIR this year and a couple weekends last year.

Great photos! I need to have someone shoot my car. I just want to spend the money elsewhere right now.... I have to catch "the king".... ;)

adam81 said:
Great photos! I need to have someone shoot my car. I just want to spend the money elsewhere right now.... I have to catch "the king".... ;)
Whomever this king is you refer to, it shouldn't require modifications to your car to catch him ;)

cloud9 said:
Great photos! I have to say the Boss looks the best, but of course I'm biased ;) Near Minneapolis.....not too far from me....track time in the GT3? Any chance I've run into you at BIR? I ran with the Nordstern PCA three weekends at BIR this year and a couple weekends last year.

I'm in the Chicago Region PCA and we typically run at Road America. I've personally never run at Brainerd, but I believe it's in the plans for next season and I've heard very good things!

Thanks for all the kind comments...I will be sure to pass them along to the photographer!

cloud9 said:
adam81 said:
Whomever this king is you refer to, it shouldn't require modifications to your car to catch him ;)

Oh contraire.....don't be mistaken......my car is 100% stock (not brakes, cc plates).

Little birdie says the kings is not.... Slicks, lightweight space material wheels, exotic lightweight exhaust, top secret special tune, re-engineered front fascia that creates more power and less drag and more downforce, fully adjustable suspension, rear diff modifications. I am sure I am missing something......the list goes on and on ;D

adam81 said:
cloud9 said:
adam81 said:

Oh contraire.....don't be mistaken......my car is 100% stock (not brakes, cc plates).

Little birdie says the kings is not.... Slicks, lightweight space material wheels, exotic lightweight exhaust, top secret special tune, re-engineered front fascia that creates more power and less drag and more downforce, fully adjustable suspension, rear diff modifications. I am sure I am missing something......the list goes on and on ;D
But the Laguna Seca is the king of all Bosses.....wider wheels, X-bracing and stiffer springs/dampers, better aero than even the 302R, race car cooling components, racing gauges and super fast red wheels. ;)

cloud9 said:
adam81 said:
cloud9 said:
adam81 said:

But the Laguna Seca is the king of all Bosses.....wider wheels, X-bracing and stiffer springs/dampers, better aero than even the 302R, race car cooling components, racing gauges and super fast red wheels. ;)

Great point!!!! You're right, I don't know what I was thinking..... The LS is the king! And the Silver is King of Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for reminding me!!! ;D

I just need them for one track. That person has thousands and thousands of laps there, and one or two at other places.....

TMO Supporting Vendors